Dear Clear Fork Family,
This is a reminder that we will be meeting outside this Sunday at 10 am. You may have noticed that there is a dramatic resurgence of COVID going on, so be sure to review the list of safety requirements at the end of this email. If this is something you cannot comply with, please watch from home. Also if you are at risk or are feeling ill, please watch from home. We will continue to broadcast services on YouTube.
This Sunday we are formally saying “Goodbye” to Chet and Lisa Burge who are moving to Italy for two years. Rick has made arrangements with the Beefmaster restaurant in Weatherford for us to eat in their outside dining area to honor Chet and Lisa this Wednesday evening at 7 pm. We need a count of who can attend for reservations. Please let us know by Monday evening. Everyone is responsible for their own bill, except for Chet and Lisa!
See you Sunday! Don’t forget a lawn chair and a mask. If you don’t have a mask, we will have them available for you. God bless you and keep you safe!
– Social Distancing (6′ apart at all times)
– Mask required (masks and gloves will be provided or bring your own)
– If we meet inside, seating in designated areas only.
– If inside, use designated entrance and exit.
– Children must remain with their family and refrain from playing together or using the playground equipment.
– When you use the restroom, you must wipe down surfaces touches or used. Please accompany your children and wipe down surfaces after them.
– When meeting outside, bring your own lawn chairs and sit in a group distanced from other families.
– Once again, masks will be provided if you don’t have one. Also, gloves are provided if that gives you more security.
– Finally, hand sanitizer will be available. Please wash your hands and use sanitizer often.